This is it....It's such a big time for you as a high school senior! What better way to celebrate this time than to be on my model team! Lets capture this special time in your life together!
What does it mean to be part of the Team Finx Model Team?
As a senior model, you will represent Unspoken Photo by Laurie Finx. Your main duty is to tell all your friends about the great time and experience you had, and encourage them to also pursue booking with Unspoken for their own Senior Session, and post images on social media. It also is a fun experience to remember your senior year! We are both investing in each other. The only thing you pay for is your own Senior Session.
Perks for you:
* Mini styled shoot with at least 5 digital images complimentary.
* A special gift for you!
* Participate in exclusive group shoots, which is fun and engaging with other seniors with digital images complimentary.
* First choice in your session dates.
Team Finx Rep requirements:
* Must only represent my brand for your senior session
* Must be in the graduating class of 2023.
* Must sign a model release form, which allows me to use the images on my social media platforms, or website.
* Must be active social media user and post at least 2 images from your session or styled shoots, and tag me. If one of your images gets featured on a senior site, then I ask you repost on your Story on Instagram. I must be able to tag you in all images I post. Incentives will be offered for those who post regularly. (You will be required to sign a contract that commits you to post your images on Instagram.) If you fail to post images, you will not be asked to future shoots.
* Must love to have your picture taken, and engage in the shoot with a happy disposition and positive attitude.
* To register as a senior model, I require a $150.00 non-refundable deposit due upon completion of a contract once my team is announced in the beginning of the New Year. This deposit goes towards your session.
To apply to be a Team Finx Rep, please fill out the application and send it in by January 10, 2022.